Only for you and your family
Headphones included to listen to our guide
No queue, skipping the line to the tour
All included in the tour, no hidden costs
A fascinating itinerary to the discovery of art, history and religion of the smallest state in the world. The freedom to choose the time you would prefer for the visit, the pleasure of discovering with your personal guide the best masterpieces housed inside the Museums and Palaces of the Popes
- Fast track admission skipping the entrance line to the Vatican Museums and St Peter’s Basilica
- 3 hours Private guided tour of the Vatican Museums and St Peter’s Basilica
- Tour conducted by an experienced informative guide who specialized inart history and will ensure that you will not miss the greatest masterpieces of the richest art collections in the world
- The chance to go WHERE you want to go, and SEE what YOU want
- We will take care of everything, so you can take the most of your private in depth visit of the Vatican
Length: 3 hours
Available: Everyday throughout the year. Closed on Sundays and Religious festivities
Meeting and departure time: h. 8.30 am – 3.30pm
Please choose time of your preference, we will confirm it upon reservation according with Vatican entrance availability
Available in the following languages: English– Italian – Spanish – French – Portuguese – German – Russian.
- English speaking professional guide
- Entrance fees
- No queue skipping the line at the Vatican Musuems and Sistine Chapel
- Headsets to hear your guide
Suggested itinerary of the Vatican Musuems
After entering the Vatican Museums and passing through the Pigna courtyard, designed by Bramante in the XVI cent. you will get into the Belvedere Palace being now in the heart of the museums, where the first masterpieces of Greek and Roman art are placed: the Apoxyomenos by Lisippo the Apollo Belvedere, one of the most famous works of antiquity, and the Laocoon Group, defined by Pliny the Elder “the biggest sculpture known at that time",the Belvedere Torso, work of the I cent. b.C., much admired by Michelangelo, see the monumental porphyry basin from Nero’s House and the splendid IV. Cent. Sarcophagi of St. Helene and St. Constance.
Walking through the Awe-inspiring Galleries of Candelabra, Maps and Tapestries you will reach the oldest section of the complex: the Vatican Palaces.
Your guide will show you the Apartments of Julius II, splendidly decorated by Raphael and his assistants and then the Sistine Chapel, where you will admire one of the highest masterpieces of art: the Genesis and the Last Judgement by Michelangelo, that, after the last restorations, have gained their original splendour.
Leaving the Sistine Chapel and going down the Royal Stairway, projected by Bernini, the guide will conduct you to the St. Peter’s, the most important temple of Christianity, which gathers inside 2000 years of history and famous works of art as Michelangelo’s “Pietà “.
The visit ends at St. Peter Square, destination of all Catholics coming from all over the world, embraced by the colonnade, architectonic masterpiece by Bernini, under the symbolic protection of the “Cuppolone", as the Romans call Michelangelo’s dome.
In alternative to the Basilica of St. Peter’s you might choose to complete your in depth visit of the Vatican Museums reaching instead the Picture Gallery, that houses great masterpieces by Giotto, Raphael, Leonardo Da Vinci, Caravaggio, Titian etc. Leave then the Musems passing through the incredible library of the Vatican, where the most precious and singular gift received by the Popes through the centuries are placed
Our guides of Rome
All of our tour guides are highly qualified in Art, Archaeology and History.
We take special care in the choice of our guides for any single tour so that our clients might always receive a knowledgeable answer to all of their questions.
– We would reccomend that you wear comfortable clothes, and we remind you that entrance into churches and Vatican Museums requires appropriate attire (no shorts, miniskirts or uncovered shoulders)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.